Update: OPPO has confirmed the launch of F15 smartphone in India on January 16th.
It has also started posting teasers on Flipkart and Amazon.in. This confirms that the phone will have similar specifications as A91 that was launched in China recently
Earlier: OPPO has started teasing the launch of F15, the company’s next generation F series smartphone and the successor of this year’s F11 in India soon. The company says that it will have sleek and fashionable design, and the teaser image shows the side profile of the phone. The teaser video confirms quad rear cameras and a waterdrop notch display.
The design of the OPPO F15 in the teaser looks similar to the A91, which was introduced in China last week packing a 6.4-inch Full HD+ AMOLED screen with 90.7 screen-to-body ratio, MediaTek Helio P70 SoC with 8GB of RAM, 48-megapixel rear camera along with an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens and a 2-megapixel depth and 2-megapixel cameras, 16-megapixel front camera and a 4000mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 flash charge fast charging that can charge the phone up to 50% in 30 minutes.
OPPO A91 specifications
- 6.4-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P70 12nm processor (Quad 2.1GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53 CPUs) with 900MHz ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 8GB (LPPDDR4x) RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- ColorOS 6.1 based on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.25 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size with 2MP depth sensor, f/2.4 aperture,1.75μm pixel size, 2MP for 4cm macro with f/2.4 aperture,1.75μm pixel size
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 160.2×73.3×7.9mm; Weight: 172g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4025mAh battery (typical) / 3935mAh (minimum) with 30W VOOC 3.0 fast charging