Realme just launched the realme C3 ON flipkart, the company’s latest budget smartphone and the successor or last year’s realme C2 in India, as it had promised.
It packs a 6.52-inch HD+ Mini-drop notch display with 89.8% screen-to-body ratio, and is the first smartphone to be powered by the latest MediaTek Helio G70 12nm SoC with up to 4GB RAM, and is also the first realme phone to run Android 10 with realme UI on top.
It has 12-megapixel rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, AI scene recognition, 2-megapixel depth sensor for portrait shots and a huge 5000mAh battery with reverse charging, but it comes with micro USB port and 10w charging. The phone comes with dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots and features a sunrise design that offers a good grip and doesn’t attract fingerprint, but it doesn’t have a fingerprint scanner.
Realme C3 specifications
- 6.52-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 mini-drop display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3+ protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G70 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 1.7GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR4x RAM with 32GB eMMC 5.1 storage / 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB eMMC 5.1 storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- realme UI based on Android 10
- 12MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, PDAF, 1080p 30fps video recording, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 164.4x75x8.95mm; Weight: 195g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Splash Resistant
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, micro USB
- 5000mAh battery with 10W charging
The Realme C3 comes in Blazing Red and Frozen Blue colors, is priced at Rs. 6999 for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version and the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version costs Rs. 7999. It will go on sale on Flipkart and realme.com starting from February 14th and will be available from offline stores from February 20th.
- Jio Offer benefit worth INR 7550 on Flipkart and realme.com
- Minimum Rs. 1000 off on exchange of any smartphone on Flipkart during first sale
Commenting on the launch, Madhav Sheth, Vice President, realme and Chief Executive Officer, realme India, said:
Continuing our dare to leap dictum, we are delighted to introduce India’s Entertainment Ka Superstar – realme C3 which is a combination of both power and style. Our entry level C series smartphones have received a phenomenal response from our loyal users as we have clocked in 10.2 million sales and we hope the realme C3 will continue our streak and make this series a winner. From a market share of 3% in 2018 to 10% in 2019, we have grown a massive 255% over last year and have made huge strides in a short span connecting more & more consumers to the beauty of technology. The growth of realme was driven by an aggressive go-to-market strategy that involved launching several industry-first features with a strong design language.