Chinese manufacturing giant, Xiaomi, recently released its latest flagship series, Xiaomi Mi 10 series.
However, there were arguments amongst netizens that the upcoming Redmi K30 Pro will have better specs. Xiaomi’s VP and general manager of the Redmi brand, Lu Weibing, cleared the air in this regard. He said that two flagships were released in February but there won’t be any more than the Mi 10 Pro. A netizen specifically asked, “Redmi K30 Pro surpasses the Xiaomi 10 Pro?”. Lu Weibing replied, “No, don’t think about it”.
One of the biggest highlights of Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro is the camera. It has a 108MP main camera with a 20MP super-wide-angle, 8MP telephoto, and 12MP portrait sensors. The main camera and telephoto lens support OIS (Optical Image Stabilization) and 8K video recording. On DxOMark ranking, Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro score hit 124 points making it the top-performing device.
XIAOMI MI 10 / MI 10 PRO SPECIFICATIONS
- 6.67-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio HDR10 + display with 90Hz refresh rate, 1120nit (HBM) / 800nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (1 x 2.84GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.0 storage / 12GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB / 512GB UFS 3.0 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 11 based on Android 10
- 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.69 aperture, OIS, 8P lens LED flash, 12MP 1/2.6-inch 2PD sensor with 1.4um for 2x zoom and portrait, 8MP telephoto lens for 10x hybrid zoom and 50x digital zoom, 5x optical zoom, OIS, 20MP 117° (13MP 123° in Mi 10) ultra-wide angle lens, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p.
- 20MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, 1216 1.0cc speaker
- Dimensions: 162.6×74.8×8.96mm; Weight: 208g
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 8 x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- Mi 10— 4780mAh (Typical) / 4680mAh (Minimum) battery with 30W QC 4+ / PD3.0 wired and wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging
- Mi 10 Pro — 4500mAh (Typical) / 4400mAh (Minimum) battery with 50W QC 4+ / PD3.0 wired, 30W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging