After teasers yesterday realme today confirmed that the realme 6 and realme 6 Pro smartphones will be launched in India on March 5th.
The company announced Bollywood actor Salman Khan as its brand ambassador. It has also revealed some specifications of the smartphone.
The realme 6 will feature a single punch-hole screen and the realme 6 Pro will have dual punch-hole screen that will house an additional ultra-wide camera in addition to the normal camera.
The realme 6 Pro will feature a 90Hz Ultra Smooth FHD+ Display.
Regarding the cameras, both the phones will feature 64MP AI quad cameras, and the realme 6 Pro will feature ultra-wide lens, telephoto lens for 20x zoom and an ultra-macro lens.
The realme 6 Pro will also come with 30W Flash Charge that promises 40% charge in 15 minutes. It also shows side-mounted fingerprint scanner, so the phone will have an LCD screen.
As far as the realme 6, the live images from the FCC certification revealed rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, 5000mAh battery with 18W USB Type-C fast charging. It measures 164.4 x 75.x 9.0mm and weighs 195g. It will likely feature HD+ screen, runs Android 10 with realme UI.
The company also announced blind order sale for Rs. 1000 and will go on sale from March 15th.
Realme will also sell launch event tickets at Rs. 599 starting from February 28th. This will include goodies worth Rs. 2500 and complimentary snacks, in addition to entry, says the company. The event takes place at Indira Gandhi Stadium in New Delhi.
- Logitech K480 Keyboard for New iPad (2020)Using Logitech A480 keyboard with the iPad 8th generation
- Apple iPad 2020 – Most Affordable and Value for Money iPad everApple has always been known to be manufacturing Premium devices be them iPhones, iMac, iPod or iPad. But New Apple iPad 20020 happens to give the most productive results
- Realme Narzo 20 series to launch in India on Sept 21 – Know all before the launchRealme is about to release Narzo 20 series including Narzo 20, Narzo 20A and Narzo 20 Pro in india this month on Sept 21
- Poco M2 vs Redmi 9 Prime – Which of the two to choose ?Poco finally launched the anticipated Poco M2 this week in India and is already getting enough attention before its availability and first sale on Sept 15. We will be doing a Poco M2 vs Redmi 9 Prime comparison to bring more clarity.
- Poco X3 launched with 6.67 FHD+ Display, Snapdragon 732 SoC, 120Hz Refresh Rate starting 17kPoco finally launched its much anticipated mid segment Poco X3 NFC in a launch event today for its Global launch.