Oppo Reno 3 Pro is listed to sport a dual selfie camera setup in a hole-punch display, with a 44-megapixel primary sensor and a 2-megapixel secondary.
- Oppo Reno 3 Pro is set to launch in India on March 2
- The phone will come in Black, Blue, and White finishes
- Oppo Reno 3 Pro is listed to sport a 2-megapixel depth selfie sensor
- The customers can now pre-book the smartphone in Flipkart, Amazon and authorised offline stores in the country.
- You also get one FREE (Green) Oppo Bluetooth speaker on Amazon
Watch: Oppo Reno 3 Pro Launch Event
Update: Mar 02, 2020 – Launch Price Unleashed
Also Watch: First Hands On Review
Oppo Reno 3 Pro is set to make its way to India on March 2, and the model launched in India will be quite different from the model launched in China last year. Called the global variant of the Oppo Reno 3 Pro, the company is detailing information about the smartphone in bits and pieces. Its dedicated promotional page for the upcoming phone has been updated to reveal camera specifications and features. Even new colour options have been teased in fresh promotional material on the page. The Oppo Reno 3 Pro is teased to sport a dual selfie hole-punch display with a 44-megapixel main selfie camera on board. The phone also has a quad rear camera setup at the back.
The promotional page for the Oppo Reno 3 Pro in India now has more details of the phone ahead of launch. The second selfie camera is listed to sport a 2-megapixel depth of field sensor alongside the 44-megapixel ultra-clear sensor. Front camera features will include ‘Dual Lens Bokeh ‘ that claims to achieve binocular bokeh effect with sharper edges and background gradients. The Oppo Reno 3 Pro is also listed to offer ‘Ultra Night Selfie Mode’ that essentially takes multiple shots to create an ideal image.
The quad camera setup at the back is listed to sport a 64-megapixel main camera, a 13-megapixel telephoto lens, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, and a 2-megapixel monochrome lens. The Oppo Reno 3 is also listed to come to India in Aurora Blue, Midnight Black, and Sky White colour options at launch. Other specifications are not known at the moment, but the renders shared on the page suggest volume buttons on the left edge, and the power button on the right. There is no rear fingerprint sensor in sight, hinting at an in-display sensor.
Apart from this, the company has also confirmed that the Oppo Reno 3 Pro is backed by a 4,025 mAh battery which comes with 30W VOOC fast charging support. Oppo claims that the new VOOC Flash charge 4.0 provides consumers to charge 50% of the battery in flat 20 minutes for an uninterrupted entertainment experience.
The Oppo Reno 3 Pro is said to come in three colour options — Auroral Blue, Midnight Black, and Sky White.
First Hands On & Review – Oppo Reno 3 Pro
The company has also said that the customers can avail 10% cashback on the purchase of Oppo Reno 3 Pro. The cashback is applicable on HDFC bank debit and credit card, ICICI Bank debit and credit card, RBL Bank and Yes Bank credit card.
You also get one FREE (Green) Oppo Bluetooth speaker.
To recall, the Oppo Reno 3 5G phone was launched in China last December, and the phone was introduced with a single hole-punch display. The Indian or global variant, on the other hand, will be 4G-only and it is confirmed to sport a dual selfie hole-punch camera setup. The main rear camera setup has also been bumped to 64-megapixel, whereas the China variant has a 48-megapixel main sensor.
More Oppo Products
- Logitech K480 Keyboard for New iPad (2020)Using Logitech A480 keyboard with the iPad 8th generation
- Apple iPad 2020 – Most Affordable and Value for Money iPad everApple has always been known to be manufacturing Premium devices be them iPhones, iMac, iPod or iPad. But New Apple iPad 20020 happens to give the most productive results
- Realme Narzo 20 series to launch in India on Sept 21 – Know all before the launchRealme is about to release Narzo 20 series including Narzo 20, Narzo 20A and Narzo 20 Pro in india this month on Sept 21
- Poco M2 vs Redmi 9 Prime – Which of the two to choose ?Poco finally launched the anticipated Poco M2 this week in India and is already getting enough attention before its availability and first sale on Sept 15. We will be doing a Poco M2 vs Redmi 9 Prime comparison to bring more clarity.
- Poco X3 launched with 6.67 FHD+ Display, Snapdragon 732 SoC, 120Hz Refresh Rate starting 17kPoco finally launched its much anticipated mid segment Poco X3 NFC in a launch event today for its Global launch.