OnePlus at its flagship OnePlus 8 series launch event introduced its new Bullets Wireless Z Bluetooth headphones.
It has Quick Pair, for a convenient and easy pairing experience, Quick Switch, to seamlessly switch between two paired devices, and signature Magnetic Control, that lets you start your music by simply separating the two earbuds. It has sweat and water-resistant design and comes with 110ms Low Latency Mode.
It is priced at Rs. 1999 in India, which is much cheaper compared to the US. It will be available from May.
It has a neck-band design with power button on the neck band and has in-line volume, music / call controls. With a quick 10-minute charge, it promises music playback for up to 10 hours, while a full charge provides up to 20 hours of battery life.
OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z specifications
- 9.2mm dynamic driver and super bass tone
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Low Latency Mode reduces latency to 110ms
- Weight: 28g
- Button with Quick Switch, volume, skip track, phone calls, voice assistant
- Magnetic control
- Sweat and water-resistant (IP55)
- Up to 20 hours music playback, 10 minutes charge for 10 hours of audio with USB Type-C Warp charge
The OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z comes in black, blue, mint and oat, is priced at $49.95 (Rs. 3,790 approx.) and will be available in the US, Europe as well as India soon and is being teased on Amazon.in.