The much awaited One Plus Nord finally came to existence and was launched in India with the Augmented Reality Based event which happened on July 21.
In the virtual presence of Carl Pei, the One Plus Nord was live introduced in AR event to its fans and million of audiences worldwide. It was an event worth watching and each moment felt as though one was in middle of the event and it was a touch of fresh air to have an event happen this way. The 3D imagery of the device and its total body breakdown gave viewers a great insight into what was on offer.
OnePlus Nord Specifications
- Screen: 6.44-inch OLED, 2400 x 1080 resolution with a 20:9 aspect ratio
- Rear cameras: wide-angle 48-megapixel, ultrawide 8-megapixel (119-degree) lens, 2-megapixel macro camera, 5-megapixel depth sensor
- Selfie camera: wide-angle 32-megapixel, ultrawide 8-megapixel (105-degree) camera
- Dimensions: 73.3 x 158.3 x 8.2 mm, 184g
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G
- Memory: 8GB or 12GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB to 256GB
- Battery: 4,115mAh
- OS: OxygenOS 10.5 based on Android 10
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.1 with AptX, AptX HD, LDAC, and AAC, Sub-6GHz 5G, LTE
- Biometric authentication: fingerprint sensor
- Fast charging: Warp Charge 30T
OnePlus Nord price in India
Keeping aside the leaked rumors of Nord launching for 19,999 and what not, the pricing was finally rest to peace. The price in India starts at Rs. 24,999 for the 6GB RAM + 64GB storage variant that is exclusive to the country. The phone also comes in 8GB + 128GB storage option at Rs. 27,999 and the top-of-the-line, 12GB + 256GB storage model at Rs. 29,999. There are two colour options to choose from, namely Blue Marble and Gray Onyx; however only the 8GB and 12GB RAM model will get both options, the base variant will only be sold in Gray Onyx colour.
Alongside the OnePlus Nord, OnePlus has brought the OnePlus TWS EarBuds as its first truly wireless (TWS) earbuds with a price tag of Rs. 4,990. It will be available for purchase through OnePlus.in and Amazon India.
OnePlus Nord Availability
It will be available for purchase in India through Amazon and OnePlus.in starting August 4; however, only the 8GB and 12GB RAM variants will be offered initially. The 6GB + 64GB version will arrive in September. Unlike Xiaomi and other companies, OnePlus will be offering the Nord as open sale from day one.
The pre-booking open July 22 via OnePlus Experience Stores and on July 28 via Amazon India. There will also be an early access sale for OnePlus Red Cable Club members on August 3 via OnePlus.in and the company’s offline stores.
In terms of the offers, the phone buyers will get Rs. 2,000 discount with purchases made using American Express cards. Additionally, the buyers will get Rs. 6,000-worth of benefits from Reliance Jio. OnePlus Red Cable Club members will exclusively get extended warranty and assured buyback rates, 50 GB worth of free OnePlus Cloud storage and other third party benefits.
Besides OnePlus has got some amazing Creator cases and are up for sale via Oneplus.in. The three creator cases are JerryRigEverything, Camilla Engström and Finsta designs. These creator cases are worth ₹1290 while there are bumper cases which are available from ₹790 onwards. Click Here to watch the entire collection.
One Plus Nord Unboxing
One Plus News
- One Plus Nord launched in India starting ₹24999 – Know Specs and Availability
- One Plus to launch three new mid range TVs in India – Know Price, Specs and Launch Date
- One Plus Z aka Nord ‘Confirmed’ by Company, Teaser appears on Amazon India
- One Plus disables X-Ray camera filter to see through clothes and material, plans to re-enable
- One Plus 8 and One Plus 8 Pro sale postponed, Limited sale on May 29
- OnePlus Z 5G likely to release with Snapdragon 765G in July – Know More
- Logitech K480 Keyboard for New iPad (2020)
- Apple iPad 2020 – Most Affordable and Value for Money iPad ever
- Realme Narzo 20 series to launch in India on Sept 21 – Know all before the launch
- Poco M2 vs Redmi 9 Prime – Which of the two to choose ?
- Poco X3 launched with 6.67 FHD+ Display, Snapdragon 732 SoC, 120Hz Refresh Rate starting 17k
- Poco M2 price and specs leaked before the India launch