Oppo Reno 4 Pro has been launched in India alongside Oppo Smartwatch as the successor to the Reno 3 Pro that debuted in March in China this year.
- Oppo Reno 4 Pro will be available for purchase in India starting August 5
- The Oppo phone comes with a 48-megapixel primary camera
- It has two distinct colour options
Oppo is all set to expand its Reno series in India with its new Oppo Reno 4 Pro. It features hole-punch display design and a quad rear camera setup. It also comes with the company’s proprietary 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 fast charging technology.
Oppo brought the Reno 4 Pro originally in China in June with a distinct list of specifications. The China variant came with triple rear cameras and included Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G SoC. To recall, the China variant of the phone was launched at CNY 3,799 (roughly Rs. 40,600) for the 8GB + 128GB configuration, while its 256GB storage option carried a price tag of CNY 4,299 (roughly Rs. 46,000).
Let’s take a sneak peak into the Oppo Reno 4 Pro India specifications below:
Reno 4 Pro comes with a 6.5-inch Full-HD+ AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels. It comes with a 3D borderless sense screen that gives a super-sleek design to the phone along with a bezel-minimizing effect on the sides. You can buy the phone in Starry Night & Silky White color options. Its dimensions are 160.2 mm x 73.2 mm x 7.7 mm (H x W x D), and it weighs about 161 grams.
OS, Processor and Storage
Oppo Reno 4 Pro runs on runs Android 10 with ColorOS 7.2 on top and is powered with an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G processor. Moreover, it has 8 GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage that can be expanded using a microSD card through a dedicated slot.
Talking about the camera, the mobile comes with a quad-camera setup on the rear that includes 48 MP Sony IMX586 primary camera, an 8 MP ultra-wide-angle camera, a 2 MP macro shooter, and a 2 MP mono shooter. On the front, the phone sports a 32 MP camera with f/2.4 aperture for clicking some stunning selfies.
The Oppo Reno 4 Pro is a dual-SIM smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. The smartphone from the brand comes with different connectivity options such as USB Type-C, GPS, 3.5mm headphone jack, FM radio, Wi-Fi, 3G, and 4G. In addition to this, the phone includes an in-display fingerprint sensor and supports the face unlock feature.
Oppo Reno 4 Pro price in India, launch offers
Its price in India has been set at Rs. 34,990 for the lone, 8GB RAM + 128GB storage variant. The phone comes in two different colour options, namely Starry Night and Silky White. It will go on sale in the country starting August 5 through various online and offline retail channels, including Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal, Paytm Mall, and Tata Cliq as well as Reliance Digital, Croma, Sangeetha, and Poorvika, among others.
Click ➡️ PreOrder Now 📱
Oppo has also launched its first ever smartwatch with WearOS by Google in India. The Apple Watch-like smartwatch by Oppo was launched alongside Oppo Reno 4 Pro. The Chinese company will be selling two variants – 41mm and 46mm – in India on Amazon. The 41mm variant of Oppo Watch comes in three color options – elegant black, rose gold and fog silver. The 46mm variant will have two colors – black and rose gold.
Click ➡️ PreOrder Now ⌚
Oppo Watch Price in India and Offers
The Oppo Watch 41mm variant has been priced at Rs 14,990, where as the 46mm version will cost you Rs 19,990. The Oppo watch is available for pre-order from Amazon India. The sale will kick start from August 10. Pre-orders get ₹500 discount as a part of the launch offer.
First Hands On and Unboxing
- Logitech K480 Keyboard for New iPad (2020)
- Apple iPad 2020 – Most Affordable and Value for Money iPad ever
- Realme Narzo 20 series to launch in India on Sept 21 – Know all before the launch
- Poco M2 vs Redmi 9 Prime – Which of the two to choose ?
- Poco X3 launched with 6.67 FHD+ Display, Snapdragon 732 SoC, 120Hz Refresh Rate starting 17k
- Poco M2 price and specs leaked before the India launch
- 📱Oppo Reno 4 Pro Premium Smartphone and ⌚ Watch launched in India
- Increase in Smartphone prices due to GST Hike: Xiaomi, Realme, Oppo, Apple and others update the new prices
- OPPO Watch with 1.91-inch curved AMOLED screen, Snapdragon 2500 & Apollo 3 dual processors, 4G eSIM support announced
- OPPO Watch Series officially teased ahead of March 6 launch
- OPPO Enco Free True Wireless Earbuds with Low-latency mode, AI call noise reduction launched in India for Rs. 7990